Dental Implants Perth
A dental Implant is a titanium artificial tooth root that is inserted into the jawbone to replace a missing natural tooth. Dental implants may provide an alternative to dentures and bridges. Dental implants and their prosthetic restoration can replace one or several missing teeth. Depending on bone quality, same day implant and temporary tooth or denture placement is possible.
“What are the advantages of a dental implant in Perth?”
- Dental implant procedures support and maintain existing bone in the jaw (this may reduce the risk of adjacent natural teeth becoming loose).
- Bone preservation helps prevent the formation of an hollowed or collapsed appearance that can occur after tooth extraction.
- Unlike bridges, dental implants do not require the major cutting and reshaping of neighboring healthy teeth.
- Dental implants are generally more stable and retentive than dentures.Smiling, talking and chewing with implants may replicate more closely the function of natural teeth.
- Dental implants can provide the appearance of natural looking teeth.
- There are normally no dietary restrictions.
Every dental implant in our Perth dental clinics is personally structured according to individual needs. For an accurate cost estimate for dental implants in Perth please contact Downs Dental Clinic on 08 9341 7577 for your consultation with Dentist Perth Dr John Moran, where he can perform diagnostic tests to assess suitability for implant placement.
Surgical or invasive procedures carry risk.It is encouraged that before you proceed that you seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.Our clinic can provide for you referals for this process.
Keywords to help you find information about dental implants in Perth Western Australia WA:
bridges Perth, dentists Perth,braces Perth, whitening Perth, implants Perth, implant Perth, dentistry Perth, teeth whitening Perth, dental clinic Perth, crowns Perth, wisdom teeth Perth, veneer Perth,orthodontist Perth, dental care Perth, dental surgery Perth, denture Perth, veneers Perth, orthodontics Perth, dental implants Perth, implants dental Perth, dentures Perth, dental hospital Perth